Open Source Planning Packages
Over the years our lab our lab has created various open-source planning packages. This list is by no means comprehensive, and you can find all our our open-source code on BitBucket and GitHub.
Please click on a package to for details and how to use it.
- Planning Tutorial This is a tutorial repository for setting up a planning module. This short tutorial will walk you through the requisite steps for setting up a workspace with required packages. We will then go over an example. Finally, we will go over some exercises.
- Matlab Planning Toolbox Matlab toolbox to explore and understand different motion planning algorithms.
- Matlab Environment Generation This is a MATLAB package to define an environment as a grid map or a shape array. This package defines operations on the environment such as collision checking, distance calculation, visualization etc.
- Matlab Cost Functions This MATLAB package defines an interface for using a cost map. This is commonly used by trajectory optimization packages and planning packages in MATLAB.
- Matlab Chomp Matlab toolbox to explore chomp.
- Representation Interface This repository defines an interface for planning code to access perception data-structures.
- Boustrophedon Decomposition Boustrophedon_decompostion is cell decomposition of known map and create right to left and left to right path for each subcell and connect all the cells in shortest distance fashion.